An industry pioneer, JSW has extensive experience in manufacturing large electric molding machines.
The newly released, second-generation large electric servo drive molding machine promises to deliver measurable improvements in productivity, quality, and economy.This latest improvement retains our time proven toggle clamping unit, which for many years has delivered "faster cycle times" and "unparalleled energy savings."
Quicker dry cycle, substantially improving productivity
- Dry cycle time is further reduced by improving the platen speed by 20%.
- Ejector speed has been improved to reduce product removal time.
- The high-rigidity clamping unit achieves high-precision stabilized molding.
AD Series provides industry-leading energy savings as well as substantial reduction in cycle time
- Power consumption reduced by 60%, and CO2 reduced 92t/year.
- Through power supply regenerating function, approximately 8% of power supply is regenerated in mold open/close process.
- HAVC (High Accuracy Volume Control)
- Reverse Seal Control.
- IWCS (Injection Weight and Cushion Stability) Control.
- Clamp Force Feedback Control.
- Injection Compression Molding.
- Foaming Molding Control.