Steel pressure vessels for Hydrogen stations (HyST300)
1. HyST300 model S
HyST300 model S has superior fatigue durability under cyclic operation and no limitation of useable years. Variable volume capacities, sizes and design codes (KHK or ASME) can be applied by customer’s request.
◇ Superior fatigue performance under high pressure hydrogen
- JSW’s high purity, high hardenability ASME SA-723M steel demonstrated that fatique limit is not affected by hydrogen.
◇ High durability based on non-destructive inspection
- Magnetic particle testing (MT) JIS Z2320 for entire internal surface is applied.
- We make sure that there is no such a small surface defect existing on the internal surface before shipping.
2. HyST300 model R
HyST300 model R is a pressure vessel with world's highest level durability, whose usable fatigue life marks over 300K cycle.
◇ Cr-Mo seamless pipe contributes for superior performance under high pressure gaseous hydrogen environment.
- Fatigue strength and life in hydrogen is equivalent to our conventional SA723M steel.
- Both spherical head and center of prodect demonstrate superior and homogeneous hardness distribution.
◇Both low cost and elimination of wrinkles are achieved by squeezed shape and wide bore.
- Wrinkles of spherical head are eliminated easily by finishing.
- Reliability of interior surface is ensured by non-destructive inspection of interior surface.
Hydrogen storage tanks using Hydrogen absorbing alloys (Metal Hydride: MH)
Hydrogen absorbing alloys have the advantages of storing hydrogen safely, compactly at low pressure. MH application contribute to promotion of hydrogen energy society.
1. Hydogen Absorbing Alloy : Hydrage™
JSW makes MH powder more safety and reliability with original technology.
◇ No limitation of MH quantity under the Fire Services Law
◇ High packing dencity
2. Metal Hydride Tanks
MH Tanks are used in many fields due to the flexibility in design based on our extensive experiences.
◇ Safe storage of Hydrogen at low pressure
◇ Flexible disign for various applications